we went up to rogersville with the dogs for easter to visit casey’s parents. it was fun! here are the highlights:
- bill built a nice little corral for our dogs to play outside. everyone loved it!
- ellie and bella enjoyed barking at the big dogs in the distance aka horses.
- rita cooked a delicious easter dinner. i ate lots of it. and also lots of candy. and blue bell ice cream.
- we all took a walk to river and hung out on a dock for a while. ellie got in the water but she wasn’t interested in going in too deep. at least she got in and enjoyed it though!
- we went to see a house designed by frank lloyd wright. i’ve loved wright for a long time so this was super awesome for me. i think everyone else enjoyed it too. here’s a link to look at the pictures: look at me!
it was a good weekend.