- i dont think we did much friday night
- this is why i enjoyed it
- took bella to the vet to get her allergy shot. it was a nice ride. bella enjoyed hanging halfway out the window the whole time.
- baby sat madelyn and anna blakely. we watched barbie princess movies, ate graham crackers, drank milk/juice, played with some toys, read some books, went to “party on purpose” at the church, and played in the front yard. my arms were SO sore from carrying anna blakely around for an hour. when i have a kid i am going to have the best arms of my life.
- had our furnace replaced.
- met the davis family and deena at the lebanese festival. we had some good food and good times.
- went to o’henry’s with the davis family to get some coffee and play some cards. it was fun. i won the card game.
- went to church. it was great.
- had lunch at zoe’s with the mezzells was nice and relaxing. we sat around for a long time after we ate. it was nice to not feel rushed.
- had a successful trip to the dollar store: candy, gum, car cleaning supplies, etc.
- hung out with casey and the dogs…always wonderful.
let the good times roll!