here’s what went down:
- woke up early and went to a couponing class in tuscaloosa with ashley.
- learned lots at the couponing class.
- ate tacos with ashley
- drank frappuccinos with ashley
- went to CVS with ashley so she could help me with my first coupon transaction. basically i got aussie shampoo and conditioner (would have been close to $7) for $0.53. it was awesome!
- went to DSW to get wedding shoes. found some for $25…perfect!
- walked around the galleria to kill some time.
- went to staples to buy some coupon organization materials (binder, dividers, folders, etc.).
super! and super fun! thanks ashley!