- we met some people at moe’s bbq to celebrate the birthday of one of casey’s best friends, chris anders. chris killed himself a little over a year ago. he would have been 31. it was a good time reminiscing about a great person.
- went for a short run (1.5 miles)
- took the dogs down to the river for a nice walk. ellie likes the water!
- went to pepper place farmers market (finally)! bought some goat cheese and wine (i’ll talk about those on the food blog soon).
- went to see dinner for schmucks at the dollar theater. it was ok.
- went to our neighbors cookout. it was fun…we met more neighbors, which is always good.
- went to church
- took a nap
it was a nice weekend that was over too soon.