it’s that time again!
- friday night our friends josh and jessica (newly engaged) had people over for a bonfire. it was lots of fun. i ate a lot of roasted marshmallows!
- we (me/casey, amy/brainz, katye/jt) left the bonfire and went back to our house to watch some tv.
- casey was actually falling asleep first! it’s a miracle!
- casey was gone ALL day…from like 9am ’til after midnight! he was busy doing church and volunteer stuff.
- i just lounged around the house all day – watched lots of tv, played with the dogs, and cleaned the house.
- i helped run the habitat house table before sunday school
- i taught sunday school. we are doing a study on marriage. i taught the part about “solvable problems” and how to solve them. i think i did pretty good.
- i went to contact. we are doing a sermon called “relationship status.” appropriately, the topic was marriage.
- after church, me/casey, amy/brainz, laura/matt, & elizabeth/paul went to eat lunch at mugshots. i got a burger and fries: delicious!
- after lunch, matt came over to hang while laura studied at their home (she ended up getting called into work though…boo).
- casey and i finished off the night with a trip to publix to get some much needed groceries.
there you have it. i had a nice, fun, relaxing weekend!
**update on job situation**
something is in the works. please pray for guidance and clarity in regard to making a decision when/if that time comes.