- casey and i went to dinner at one of my favorite places: urban cookhouse. their salads are uh-mazing! we ate outside and had a wonderful view of the full (or nearly full) moon. it was nice.
- after we ate we headed to the dollar store for the usual stuff: gum, candy, and animal crackers (for the dogs).
- after that we came home and watched a movie.
- i woke up and headed to a much needed hair appointment. on my way, i debated what i should tell my stylist to do. i had come so far in growing my hair out, but the longer it got the more it was driving me crazy. i also felt like the longer it got the less flattering it looked. i think i’d look good with longer hair, but only if it was a lot longer than it actually was. i just wasn’t sure that i had the patience to get it to a length that would be pretty. so, about half way through my appointment i threw in the towel and told my stylist to just cut my hair off. SO, i am rocking the pixie once more and i LOVE it. i really do think that this haircut looks the best on me.
- after getting my hair did i went to publix to get groceries. i just love publix so much. i feel bad for places that are without publix’s. the guy that helped me to my car told me, “i just love your haircut!” i told him i had just cut it and he gave me my first compliment!
- for the rest of the day i cleaned up the house while casey played his guitar and took a nap.
- after all that amy and brian came over to hang and watch a movie. we watched a crazy documentary about hill people. it was strange to say the least.
- i went to sunday school and church. both were good as usual.
- after church we went to eat lunch with hank, kat, and baby rollins. we went to a new taco place called pinches tacos.
- i got a vegetarian burrito. i wasn’t sure what to expect because the menu literally just said “vegetarian burrito.” it didn’t say what was in it and i didn’t feel like asking. IT WAS FANTASTIC. it was straight up grilled veggies. no beans, no rice, just veggies. it was exactly what i was hoping it would be: onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, cabbage, and cactus. it also had a sauce that was so so good. perfection.
- after that casey went to play music with friends and i went home to clean our room. i cleaned out/organized my closet. it was very necessary and i’m glad it’s done.
it was a good weekend, but it went by way too fast, as usual.
i hope everyone else had a great weekend!
love you all!
p.s. i WILL do a post about my new job eventually.