i was on my own for dinner tonight because casey was jamming with his boys.
i like these types of nights because i can either: a) eat something that only i would be satisfied by like a bowl of cottage cheese…or b) experiment with food.
tonight i went with option “b” and came up with something super easy, super delicious, and relatively healthy.
here it is:
- i baked a sweet potato and cut it open
- dumped half a can of amy’s organic spanish rice & read bean soup on top of the sweet potato
- heated it up in the microwave
- put some fat free sour cream on top of the soup
- sprinkled some red star nutritional yeast on top of it all