how’s it going?
last weekend was a pretty good one. here’s what went down:
- our good pals, amy & brian, came over to hang. we finished season 1 of dexter. it was a good time as usual!
- casey and i went to the pepper place farmers’ market (oh how i love that place). we loaded up on goods: eggplant, kale, tomatoes, cabbage, zucchini, bell peppers, blueberries, and pepper jelly. after we were done shopping we both got a breakfast burrito (one of my favorite things…it reminds me of texas). we sat down in the shade, ate, and listened to some live music provided by our bud, josh vasa.
- we also went to the movies to see super 8. we both liked it. it was like an updated, darker version of ET.
- we went to church, which was good.
- after church casey went to band practice and i cleaned up around the house a bit.
- for dinner we met our friends, matt & laura, for dinner at whole foods. it was a nice, fun dinner with nice, fun friends! i had one of the best salads ever… definitely a top 5 salad. it had sliced almonds, strawberries, goat cheese, and chicken. the dressing was a lemon vinaigrette. perfection.
i ate one of the farmers’ market tomatoes at dinner tonight. i sliced it, topped it with some shredded mozzarella cheese, sprinkled it with basil, and roasted it. YUM.
well, that’s all for now.