one of my good friends and fellow blogger, kat jones, tagged me to do this.
the “challenge” is to list 7 random things about myself and then tag some of you to do the same!
here i go:
- i am very self-conscious.
- i place way to much importance on decisions and things that ultimately do not matter. it’s quite tragic.
- i desperately wish i could sing. if i could, i would sing everywhere, especially at church.
- i’ve been missing having longer hair lately. i want pony tails and braids! i don’t think i’ll ever be able to grow my hair out though, so i’m contemplating buying some fun wigs.
- i love to read, but rarely make time for it.
- my favorite food is peanut butter. a day without peanut butter is extremely rare.
- i often entertain the idea of starting a commune and if given the right conditions, i think i’d actually do it.
i’m supposed to tag 15 people to do this, but that isn’t happening. plus, i don’t even know if the few people i’m going to tag even read my blog regularly enough to know they’ve been tagged!
p.s. if any of my readers out there (not that there’s many of you) have a blog and i don’t know about it, please tell me! i’d love to read it!!