- friday casey and i went to urban cookhouse for dinner. it had been too long since my last berry good salad! it did not disappoint! neither did my date. 🙂
- saturday morning i had breakfast at over easy with my friends amy, laura, & christy. it was fun and delicious!
- saturday afternoon we went to the chili cook off. it was freezing and snowing, which made
allmost of the chili even better! i couldn’t believe how crowded it was!
- sunday i ran from our house to crestline bagel to meet our small group for breakfast. the run was cold, but quite fantastic! 4 miles in 35 minutes! i haven’t had a run that solid in quite some time! it felt wonderful!
- as usual, our small group meeting was refreshing and enjoyable.
- sunday afternoon, i cleaned up the house. i also ate two chicken salad sandwiches: one for lunch and one for dinner. i do what i want!
- this morning i saw a ginger squirrel on my way to work. i love it.
- i can’t believe it’s only 10:45.
- i’m wearing new boots!